Sunday, November 11, 2012

What I Read: Then and Now

I had some time to kill this afternoon before a really exciting and wonderful dinner (stay tuned for details tomorrow), and wandered into a Barnes & Noble. I love bookstores more than anything. I can, and do, spend hours wandering the shelves, stopping to read a page or two, and soaking up the atmosphere of a community of readers.

As I browsed today, I took a little trip back down my reading history. Because for as long as I can remember, reading has been a source of joy for me. Reading is how I relax, how I learn, and how I pass many, many hours.

I have read hundreds of thousands of books over my life, but there are a special few that stick in my mind. The books that shaped me, and guided me, and made indelible marks on who I was, and who I have become.

Then.


And now.


1 comment:

  1. I never read the Babysitters Club. I think I was too old by the time they came out!

    ReplyDelete