Friday, January 11, 2013

Strong Woman Campaign

A few weeks ago I stumbled across Mandy Fox's blog The Fur Files. Mandy Fox is one cool lady. Aside from her amazing blog, she writes romance novels and literary erotica under her own name and under the pen name Fern DeVilliers. She calls her work an "artful blend of brains and loins," which is, lets face it, exactly the kind of book that gets me going, and the best way to describe the hundreds of romance novels that line my living room bookshelves. I'm pretty sure that Mandy is my soul sister, and am so happy that I discovered her work.

Awhile back Mandy started the Strong Woman Campaign, encouraging women and girls to live their lives to the fullest, support each other, and be the best that they can be. She asked the members of the campaign to answers some questions about themselves, and every Friday on her blog she features someone in her post. And today, I am incredibly honored to be that person.

Check out the post here.

And while you are there, take the time to read some of her other posts. She is a brilliant and intuitive writer, and I can't wait to read more from her.

Thanks Mandy!

1 comment: