Friday, September 5, 2014

"...I want to be buried in a Valentino gown and I want Harry Winston to make me a toe tag."

“When I die, I want my funeral to be a huge show biz affair with lights, cameras, action. I want craft services. I want paparazzi. I want publicists making a scene! I want it to be Hollywood all the way. I don’t want some rabbi rambling on; I want Meryl Streep crying, in five different accents. I don’t want a eulogy; I want Bobby Vinton to pick up my head and sing “Mr. Lonely. I want to look gorgeous, better dead than I do alive. I want to be buried in a Valentino gown and I want Harry Winston to make me a toe tag. And I want a wind machine so that even in the casket my hair is blowing like Beyonce’s.”                                                            
                                          - Joan Rivers                                                                                              June 8, 1933 - September 4, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment