Monday, August 11, 2014

These Are My People

One of my cousins got married yesterday.

It was a beautiful day, and a special one. Because in my family I don't really have cousins on my "mom's side" or "dad's side," but rather just lots and lots of cousins who care about each other, support each other, and love each other, even where there is no blood between them. And yesterday, everyone was there to celebrate and to watch my cousin Julie marry her man.

I could write and write about how I am so incredibly lucky to have the family that I have, but I think it might be better just to show you.

These are my people. This is my life.

Grandma and Grandchildren

My family, before there were three weddings and three babies


Sisters

A brand new fam

Cousins





My parents

4 weeks old and she did this wedding like a champ



Cousins

No comments:

Post a Comment